I have a few questions, related to the game. Naturally the game reminds me of my Skyrim days with Bodyslide and HDT Physics, so...
1. Will there be full nudity? By full nudity, I mean anatomically correct females, with a vagina, butthole, and nipples. Something akin to Wild Life, rather than Conan Exiles (which although it has full nudity, it doesn't have anatomically correct females, going with incidental nudity rather than actual nudity). Not necessarily have sexual animations, but still full nudity?
2. If there is going to be full nudity, will we have customization over nipples, labia, etc?
3. Will there be physics? Hair, cloth, soft body (breast/butt), wind, etc? I ask because some developers try to fake it with animations and sometimes it looks good, but most of the time it doesn't. ie The Last Barbarian uses animations over physics.
4. Is it a silent protagonist or will she speak? Most games (including Skyrim) has a silent protagonist, but its great when your character speaks (ie Geralt of Rivia speaks, or Lara Croft speaks)
5. In terms of combat, how has it improved upon the Skyrim model of swinging like a madperson? I'm not saying Skyrim Combat is bad compared to other alternatives (ie Shadow of Mordor's dance of craziness, or Dark Souls precision combat, or Conan Exiles, who knows what they were going for), but having done Skyrim Combat a lot, I know that I often avoid melee combat because of these issues: A) Enemies have no stamina bar and thus never tire, B) You cannot stun lock them, but they can stun lock you, C) As enemies cannot be stunned, they can suddenly interrupt your attack out of the blue, and D) If there are multiple opponents near you, don't even attempt power attacks as someone will interrupt you. I'm assuming the Skyrim Combat model is used as it doesn't look like other combat systems I've played.
6. Is there going to be any of these following systems that I rarely see in video games, but often get added in as mods: A) Transmogrification [Change one mesh visual for another mesh, while retaining the stats of the first], B) Progressive Mesh Destruction [As an item takes durability damage, it appears more and more ripped, torn, with flesh completely exposed], C) Modding Support, naturally [Some people make mod launchers and stuff, but its always nice to see developers have integrated tools... unless it is Skyrim Creation Kit], D) Visceral Gore [So some older games, like Soldier of Fortune would allow you to shoot a guy in the head and expose their brains, or gun shots to expose their organs. I notice that there is dismemberment, but will their be excessive gore as well?].
I have other questions, but I'll wait till these get answered first. Thanks in advance for any answers!